Metro East Pride of Southwestern Illinois (MEPSI) proudly presents the 132Annual PrideFest –a public celebration of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning (LGBTQ+) community, their friends and allies. PrideFest is an event for education and entertainment.
By submitting this Vendor Application, you (hereafter referred to as “Vendor”) agree to comply with PrideFest Vendor Guidelines:
- MEPSI DOES NOT provide tents, tables or chairs.
- Vendor Registration must be PAID IN FULL by August 31, 2021. Any Vendor Application received after this date will be charged a $25.00 service fee.
- Event will be held rain or shine. Covered booths are encouraged in case of rain or bright sun.
- Vendor understands that MEPSI has no control over weather, acts of God, acts of terrorism, or government intervention or any other cause that may prevent, end or interrupt the event.
- Vendor shall not hold MEPSI responsible for losses that arise because of such an event.
- Vendor Check-in 9am-11am. Vendors must be open 12pm-8pm. Late arrivals will not be allowed to participate, and Vendor Registration Fee WILL NOT be refunded.
- Only one business/organization per booth space, unless prior authorization granted from MEPSI Board of Directors.
- MEPSI reserves the right to prohibit the display/sale of any ads, signs, or products that, in our opinion, are not in keeping with the spirit, nature, character or intention of the event.
- All fees paid by Vendor are non-refundable.
- Returned check fee is $50.00.
- Vendor Booth and Food Vendor: 10’ x 10’.
- No displays over 8’ in height or extending beyond Booth Space rented are permitted.
- Vendors are required to properly clean their area. If Vendor booth area has any debris remaining after conclusion of the event, MEPSI will impose a clean-up fee of $50.00 at time of check out and is payable immediately.
- It is Vendor’s responsibility to pay the appropriate taxes and fees to the State of Illinois.
- MEPSI is required to submit a list of all participating Vendors to the State of Illinois Department of Revenue. MEPSI assumes no responsibility whatsoever for collection or emitting taxes and/or fees of any kind that may be due from any Vendor.
- Food vendor is not guaranteed exclusive rights; however, we attempt to limit the number of concessionaires with same/similar products.
- Electricity (110 amps) will be provided if requested at time of application. No Freezers allowed!
- Water is not available on Main Street and vendors requiring water must provide their own.
- Food Vendors must submit a Food Handlers License.
- Food Vendors must have a fire extinguisher in booth at all times. Belleville Fire Department will conduct inspections.
- Food Vendors must cover prep area with ramboard/cardboard to assist with spill clean-ups.
- Food Trucks must be registered with City of Belleville and St. Clair County Health Department.
ALL COVID-19 MITIGATIONS IN EFFECT AT TIME OF EVENT, AS SET FORTH BY THE STATE OF ILLINOIS, MUST BE FOLLOWED
Metro East Pride reserves all rights as producers. Any reproduction, photography, broadcast or commercial use of any portion of the event, in whole or in part, in any form, without explicit prior consent of Metro East Pride is strictly prohibited.
Please submit payment via paypal or make checks payable to:
Metro East Pride, Pride Fest Vendors, PO Box 794, Belleville, IL 62222
Vendor Chairperson: Kristen Broyles (314) 686-1915 or email@example.com